MyCenturaHealth is committed to protecting the privacy and security of patients’ information. Therefore, they have implemented a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of patient data, and their staff is trained in confidentiality and HIPAA compliance.
They understand that medical information is sensitive, and therefore, they take every precaution to ensure that it is treated with care and respect. In addition to physical security measures, they also have in place a robust system of electronic security protocols. Patient information is stored on secure servers, and access is restricted to authorized personnel only.
Furthermore, they also have implemented encryption technology to protect data in transit. In short, they go to great lengths to ensure that patient information remains private and secure.
To educate you in the best way possible, we’ve compiled the list of terms and conditions for using MyCenturaHealth in one place that too in a comprehensive way.
MyCenturaHealth understands that you trust them with this sensitive information, and they take this responsibility seriously. To help protect your information, they have implemented physical, technical, and organizational safeguards to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
For example, all of their electronic medical records are password-protected, and only authorized staff members have access to these records.
In addition, they limit physical access to the facilities, and all visitors must check in with our staff prior to entering. Finally, they encrypt all data transmissions to and from our servers, ensuring that your information remains confidential. By taking these precautions, they can help to ensure that your personal health information remains safe and secure.
Moreover, all of their employees receive training on our privacy and security policies and procedures.
Are there any restrictions on who can use MyCenturaHealth portal on my behalf?
According to the MyCenturaHealth website, patients may grant access to their health information to family members, friends, or others who are involved in their care. To do so, patients must log in to their account and add the individual as a “Proxy.” The patient will then be able to choose what information the Proxy will be able to view.
Patients may also revoke access at any time by logging in and removing the Proxy from their account. Only parents or guardians can access the portal on behalf of a minor child. If you have been placed under a legal guardianship, your guardian will need to be granted access to your account by a Centura Health provider.
In addition, it is important to note that MyCenturaHealth staff will never ask for a patient’s login information over the phone or by email. As such, patients should never give their login information to anyone. By following these guidelines, patients can ensure that only those with whom they wish to share their health information will have access to it.
What happens if I don’t comply with these terms and conditions?
If you don’t comply with the MyCenturaHealth Terms and Conditions, your account may be suspended or terminated. This means that you will no longer have access to the MyCenturaHealth website or app and any services associated with your account.
If your account is suspended, you will not be able to book appointments, refill prescriptions, or view your health information. If your account is terminated, you will also lose any data associated with your account, including your medical history, immunizations, and allergies.
Terms and Conditions:
- You agree that we may access and use your health records for the purpose of providing services. We will store any documents related to you in order to provide these important care activities like refill reminders or appointments set up by our team members on behalf of you; but also so we can improve what’s available within this app!
- You need to be at least 18 years old in order for us to give you access. This allows parents or legal guardians of minor children up until age 12 years their child’s medical information if they request it too!
- Not only will you get text notifications about your account activity, but if it’s enabled for sending as well then we’ll send those too!
- You may use the materials from this portal for your personal and non-commercial purposes. All appropriate notices must be included in order to copyright guardians of these articles so that they can remain free-to access by all readers worldwide!
- Centura Health is not responsible for the security or privacy practices of these websites.
- Centura Health is not responsible for any information that you submit to the portal or how other people may use it.
- MyCenturaHealth is a great resource for communication between you and your healthcare provider, but please remember that we cannot guarantee responses. We do our best to respond as quickly as necessary though!
- We understand how important it can be if there’s an emergency with one of these messages so just let us know what happened or where things went wrong–we’ll take care of everything else right away.
- By using MyCenturaHealth, you agree to release all responsibility and liability for any injury or death that may occur. You will also hold Centura Health harmless from any loss caused by your use of our services!
- Centura Health reserves the right to deny access, modify or cancel any agreement at any time for any reason. If you have questions about this policy please contact customer support.
- You understand that your health care provider and Centura will not be liable for any consequences of refusing treatment or completing a protocol recommended by them. You are responsible for ensuring privacy during an E-Visit, so please take precautions to make sure nobody can see you without permission!